Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Enterprise for the new year!

According to statistics if you know 90% of your work that you are doing and you're not learning anything else, while doing your job. Its time for a change in scenery... My husband and I have started our own business, so I'm resigning at my old post. to soon you say, well I trust in God that all will be a Success... By the way, you can't run a business, if you are still working for for previous boss. Conflicting interests.

We are in the alarm business, A type of business, that will always be booming... Botma Golden Gate Security...And the best part of it is, is that we have ADT alarms to back us as well as our counterparts Dynamic Alarms. We have become what you would call a ADT dealer/Franchise.

So for me this year hasn't turned out to be that bad, although we had a lot of bones to chew this year, personally and financially, it's finally looking our way again...

So to all you Entrepreneurs out there... Don't be afraid to take the first step into a new business, Go for it. Because if you don't you'll regret it for the rest of you r life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home