Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Well How is that, the new year is here, in full swing... As you can probably see I haven't been blogging for a few weeks now, (Well I have a very good excuse for that)

After Christmas everything went so fast My head started to spin. I had me weekend off from work and guess what, Tuesday when I went back I gave in my resignation!!!! Yes You guessed it..I resigned, so for the last two and a halve weeks I've been busy at home....

We have decided to cut all our roots in our current town, and we are moving back to our old home town... And I can't wait we have already started to pack up our goods.

So the new year is here, and there will be a lot of good and bad decisions we are going to make.
Just stay close to God and remember that He will show you the path that you must travel.

Sometimes even so early in the year we are tested, with trails and misery, but although we are not given it with lightly thought, we shall certainly survive.

So the only advice I can give in this stage is to grin and bear it, enjoy the year, and have a ball.
Make your decisions, and stick to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home